Do ask about our
An exceedingly comfortable historic home with a cosy fireplace, beautiful kitchen and tastefully furnished lounge, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, accommodating six people. Set in a six acre garden with it’s own stream, oak and fir trees, rhododendrons, azaleas, foxgloves and many rare plants. The home has full DSTV and braai facilities.
The cottage offers the following:
- 3 Bedrooms — sleeps 6 people, the main bedroom with queen-size poster bed
- Lounge/dining room with log fire-place (firewood provided)
- Two bathrooms, one with bath and one with shower
- Kitchen fully equipped with stove, microwave, fridge, freezer
The following items are provided:
- All cutlery and crockery.
- All linen and towels.
- Tea, coffee, sugar and milk as a welcoming gesture.
- Herbs in the garden, to be used ad lib.....near the cottage kitchen door.
- Firewood for the fireplace.
- Weber and open braai.
- TV with full DSTV.
- Adults: R325 pp/night, with a minumum rate of R750/night for the cottage (1 or2 guests).
- Children under 10, free of charge.
Deposit: A non-refundable booking fee of 50% is required in order to confirm your booking.
Cancellation policy: If a cancellation is made at least 4 weeks before the actual booking, the full deposit will be refunded.
Please ask about our special rates for persioners and large groups, as well as low-season rates.
Additional services available on request:
- Laundry service: R50 per load
- Continental breakfast: R60 per person
- Loaf of bread (potbrood) R30 a loaf
- Wi-fi available: Please be aware that we have a capped service.